Hello MFPA,

>> I may be wrong because I use a different set of folder icons
>> (yellowish) but, from what I see, what you say are 'common' folders
>> look as accounts to me.
>
> Just adding my 2p worth. I use the default icon set and here an
> account and a common folder look identical in the account tree (except
> you can allocate a colour group to a folder).

Further to my previous message...

Independently of icons, accounts are underlined and common folders
aren't. Correct?

I have taken another look at the screenshot Richard provided and they
are all underlined. But then, Richard has looked at Properties and they
seem to be common folders. I must admit I'm getting lost.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.0.34