On Monday, September 15, 2008, 4:48:48 AM, Stefan Tanurkov wrote:

ST> Hello Jon,

JP>> I sent the files as instructed, but have not heard back. Did you
JP>> receive them?

ST>   Yes I did.  Please excuse me for answering so late - I had to
ST>   resolve some local problems last week... Additionally, your server
ST>   refuses my messages because something is "blocked for abuse".

Sorry. I don't know what that is about. Yours is the first complaint.
I will sent you a PM with another address.

ST>   I'm playing with your files, but could not see any anomaly so far -
ST>   everything just works fine, I can add, edit, delete filters and they
ST>   continue to work.

Same here, but they just do not trigger automatically during the
download process. If I use the original file (untouched), the
filtering is automatic, but for some reason it takes forever to delete
each message on the server and then log off.

ST>   May be something is wrong with your message base? Is there anything
ST>   strange in the log files? Also, do the filters fail to work in all
ST>   accounts or just in some of them?

I do not detect anything awry with the message base. It is regularly
- at least once a day for all folders in all accounts - compressed.
It seems that the failure is with the account named "Jon Polish." The
other accounts seem to be working automatically.

Jon

Using The Bat! v4.0.34.1 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
--
"The march to war affected the people's confidence. It's hard to make
investment. See, if you're a small business owner or a large business