On Monday, September 15, 2008, 4:48:48 AM, Stefan Tanurkov wrote:

ST> Hello Jon,

JP>> I sent the files as instructed, but have not heard back. Did you
JP>> receive them?

ST>   Yes I did.  Please excuse me for answering so late - I had to
ST>   resolve some local problems last week...

Any updates? I cannot sort this problem out. I tried deleting all the
account.srb files and rebuilding the filters. I was unsuccessful in
getting my main account to filter automatically.

Thank you for your help.

Jon

Using The Bat! v4.0.34.6 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
--
"We're spending money on clean coal technology. Do you realize we've
got 250 million years of coal?"— George W. Bush, Washington, D.C.,