Fellow list members,

Under ACCOUNT/PROPERTIES/MAIL MANAGEMENT there exists in the MAIL
MESSAGES box a check circle to 'Leave messages on server'. Below that
there is a check box to 'Keep messages on server for" and then another
box to select the number of days. Through experimentation I have found
that if you elect to 'Keep messages on server for x days", the account
log shows, after a fetch, "x messages on server, y new". So apparently,
at least on my server (Charter Cable) messages that have already been
downloaded are kept and only new messages are actually downloaded on
every subsequent fetch.

The question is -- What happens after the x days have elapsed? Are ALL
the messages on the server deleted or only those over x days old?

The second question is -- If I needed to re-fetch a message that had
already been downloaded ie, no longer 'new', can I get TB to do it
somehow or do I have to visit the server from my browser to see it or
try to forward it to myself?

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa                  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Conveying information with The Bat! ver: 3.99.3
Operating? with Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3