Hi -

Since I upgraded the last time, this spam device has driven me bonkers.
I have just scanned over 800 messages here, and haven't found a fix, and
can only hope I haven't missed it. Thanks be that Batters are so good
about subject lines!

If the thing can't be disabled altogether, is it at least possible to
tell it to block or permit domain names? This business of
allowing/blocking each individual gif or jpg is totally insane! They
change with every mailing on much of this stuff, and filtering on those
defeats the purpose entirely!

TIA, and sorry for the desperation, but it takes me longer to mess
with that than to delete the spam!

 Lynn

--
Lynn
:Hawthorne: :usflag: :canadaflag:

theli...@comcast.net         * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2
http://www.turriff.net

TBv.4.1.9
NT5 SP4