[Reply to: »Luc« · 2009-03-18 · 22:01 h (CET)]

Moin, Luc!

> I'm using the following filter to filter messages from tbot list.

> But they all get marked as junk. Is there something wrong with my
> filter?

You should whitelist the TBOT Mailing List in your Anti Junk Plug-in,
because the plug-in filters incoming messages *before* incoming mail
filters are triggered.

Which Anti Junk Plug-in are you using?

Cheers!
VA

- --
Direct eMail without [The Bat!] in subject line will end in Nirvana!
<mailto:va%20%3...@ahrendt.net%3e?subject=[the%20bat%21]%20>
Using The Bat! 4.1.11.7 [Pro] on Windows XP [Pro] Service Pack 3.

»He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes
wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.«

Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), »The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy«