Good afternoon Volker,

It was foretold that on 19/03/2009 @ 10:55:07 GMT+0100 (which was
06:55:07 where I live) Volker Ahrendt would write:

<snipped a bit>

> Maybe the "White list of email addresses" will not work because the
> sender's address in the mailing list is *not* <t...@yahoogroups.com>,
> but his own address. So I would recommend to use white rules:

> Options… => Filtering => White rules

> Just import there the attached rule. – I hope that helps. :-)

Tnx ... i'll download the file ;-)

>> Btw, how did you know that the plug-in filters incoming messages
>> *before* incoming mail filters are triggered? Is this the normal
>> method with TB!? Or did i miss something in my filter 'translation'?

> Ummm, first of all I think, that I read about it somewhere a looooong
> time ago, and second of all it is the only logical order:

> 1. Filter Junk/Spam/Viruses
> 2. Filter "real/normal" messages

Ofcourse it is lol!

tnx a lot!

 Luc

Using the best e-mail client: The Bat! version 4.1.5 with Windows XP
(build 2600), version 5.1 Service Pack 2 and using the best browser:
Opera.

"On the other hand, you have different fingers."