On Sat, 30 May 2009 at 20:26:44 +0100, Privateofcourse wrote:

> This is what you said on Sat, 30 May 2009 17:15:05 +0200 your time:
>
>> yep, look at %APPDATA%\The Bat!\FolderTabs.CDB
>
> I've got my message base and the TB! installation folder on a TrueCrypt
> volume so the %APPDATA% folder was empty, nothing in it re RIT or TB!
> However, I found the file under my TB! message base, and backed it up before
> deleting it.
>
> Deleting the file did not have any effect on TB! remembering the last
> expanded account.

My experience was slightly different.

Like you, I found the FolderTabs.CDB file in my message base. I closed TB!
and renamed the file. When I opened TB! all accounts appeared with one level
of folders expanded.The FolderTabs.CDB file was automatically recreated (not
sure if it was on opening TB! or on subsequently closing it. Since then, all
accounts have been behaving as desired, i.e. they all remember the previous
state and reopen that way.

So for me the problem is now resolved.

--
Robin

Using The Bat! v4.1.11
      Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6002 Service Pack 2
      Popfile v1.1.0