Hi everyone,

I think there may be a bug in the inline filtering. Open my inbox,
click in the filtering field, type in some text (say a persons name),
it only finds one match. I then click on that message, but all it says
in the preview pane is 'no message loaded'. If your filtering finds
two or more messages, you can click on one of the other messages, then
click back on the first message, and it will display, but you cannot
do this when you have only one match - you have to double click on it
to open it (so the bug is the message text not displaying in the
preview pane when you filter and the message is the first message in
the list of matching messages).
--

Regards,

Mr Happy