On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 at 23:30:26 +1000, Mr Happy wrote:
> Right, I think I've worked out how to reproduce it. If I highlight the
> message that will be shown when I use the filter, when I use the
> filter, the 'no message loaded' does not appear (ie it works fine).
> However, if I highlight the message above the message that will be
> shown when filtered, and then use the filter, when the filtered
> message is shown, the 'no message loaded' does appear (ie it doesn't
> work).
>
> I'm not sure why you guys can't replicate it - I've had this bug on
> every single PC I've ever used The Bat on (it's always driven me nuts,
> it's just that I've never complained about it before).

I'm slightly confused - are you talking about using the Quick Search
toolbar? That seems to be the context of your original problem. If that is
the case then I am unable to reproduce the example you have described above.

However,  MFPA  <expires2...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>Works OK here using v4.0.38 on Windows XP. I just searched for
>>messages where header contains <753412370.20090621220...@otten.tv>,
>>which is the message-id of Roelof's post I'm replying to. Obviously it
>>only found one. When I select that one by clicking on it, the "no
>>message loaded" in the preview pane is replaced by the message text.
and that can't be done using the Quick Search toolbar - I think it only
looks in the TO, FROM and SUBJECT fields and it doesn't look in the message-id
header field.

--
Robin

Using The Bat! v4.1.11
      Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6002 Service Pack 2
      Popfile v1.1.0