Batfolk,

I have just upgraded to v4.2. In earlier versions the leftmost icon in
the message editor reflected the setting for delivery type (under
Account properties -> Transport) of immediate or deferred.

However in v 4.2, by default the leftmost icon is the immediate send
icon (albeit with postponed sending options in the dropdown list).
This doesn't change if I set delivery type to be deferred.

Since I am a creature of habit, and I don't like this change, is there
a way to change the behaviour to that of the earlier version?

Robin
--
Robin

Using The Bat! v4.2.9.1
      Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6002 Service Pack 2
      Popfile v1.1.0