Hello MFPA,

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Echelon_(signals_intelligence)

M> that TB! does not treat the closing bracket as part of the link.
M> I'm using MicroEd, in case it makes a difference.

I'm not sure what's going on here. This reply, as I type it in
plaintext (MicroEd), shows the closing parenthesis as part of the URL
(it's blue) as long as I delete the leading "M>".  However, all other
replies to your original post DO NOT include the closing parenthesis
as part of the URL (they're not blue).

I suspect I'm missing the whole point of this thread here and should
probably keep my big mouth out of it but curiously, when you click on
the (complete) link, it takes you to a Wikipedia page whose title is
MISSING the closing parenthesis.

Is TB! trying to tell us something?

--
Jack LaRosa                  mailto:jlar...@charter.net

Sticking with with The Bat! ver: 3.99.3 for now.
Operating? with Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3