Hello usman,

Thursday, October 1, 2009, 7:49:52 AM, usman x wrote:

> I've had the same email address for quite a few years but am thinking
> of getting a new one. My question is: is it possible to have emails
> from 2 different email addresses go into the same account?

If your old address is with a public email provider, you could
probably also set up a POP3 collection, so that it gets the mail from
the new account (or wise versa). You would then have to only download
mail from one and get both. If you enter your templates to use the
appropriate address as sender, e.g. new mail always gets the new
address, replies get their original to-address, your contacts won't
even notice if you don't tell them.

Of course, this is not an option if you're switching addresses because
the old one is full of spam.

Regards,
simbabque

--
Using The Bat! v4.2.10.1 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2