Fellow list members,

Based on the responses I got from the Windows 7 thread I went ahead
and upgraded to 4.0.38. I am delighted to find that TB! now displays
images contained in HTML messages. However, I notice that the extreme
right edge of an image is cut off. I subscribe to a site which sends
me a comic-a-day (Calvin and Hobbs) and the extreme right side of the
last frame of the strip is cut off. Not much, maybe about a quarter of
an inch on my monitor.

Any idea why this might be?

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa                  mailto:jlar...@charter.net

Sticking with with The Bat! ver: 4.0.38 for now.
Operating? with Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3