Hello Simon (and Thomas),

S> 'Ello Thomas,

S> On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 22:11:14 +0700 (your time) you said:

>> I confirm that a couple of millimeters are cut off the comic strip at the
>> right side, rendering it unviewable in TB!.

S> I can confirm that also. Exactly 18 pixels is cut off and not
S> displayed. So, just under 5mm, or 4.7625mm. ;-)

Ok, well that seems to prove that it's not my monitor causing it.

So, should someone (who, me???) report it as a bug or is it just too
insignificant a problem to merit RIT Labs looking into it? My
extremely limited (and simplistic) experience coding tells me it could
be something as simple as a typo in the code specifying panel width.

--
Jack LaRosa                  mailto:jlar...@charter.net

Sticking with with The Bat! ver: 4.0.38 for now.
Operating? with Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3