Hello Miguel,

M> Hello Jack,

>> My problem is that I've used TB! for so long that I no longer remember
>> what my ISP's password is. The ACCOUNT|PROPERTIES|TRANSPORT screen of
>> course shows only dots where my password is. Is there any way to view
>> the actual password?

M> Download SIW (freeware) from http://www.gtopala.com/ and use the Eureka!
M> Tool to reveal passwords.

M> Aside of that, SIW is a very good System Information software for
M> Windows.

Thank you. It worked perfectly. Now all I have to do is find out if
this new login requirement is going to prevent TB! from logging in to my
ISP.

--
Jack LaRosa                  mailto:jlar...@charter.net

Sticking with with The Bat! ver: 4.0.38 for now.
Operating? with Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3