Hello MFPA,

M> Hi

M> On Thursday 5 November 2009 at 7:52:01 PM, in
M> <mid:1836385365.20091105135...@charter.net>, Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

>> Thank you. It worked perfectly. Now all I have to do is
>> find out if this new login requirement is going to
>> prevent TB! from logging in to my ISP.

M> If so, it would probably prevent most other mail software as well.

Agreed. I take that knowledge as some small guarantee that it won't
cause me any trouble as I assume Charter Cable wouldn't want a
pitchfork and torches assault on their corporate offices.

M> You will probably tack your ZIP onto the end of your username or
M> password, perhaps with a defined separator character.

Hmmm, doubtful. The picture they provided as representing the new
login screen showed a separate field for the zip code. We'll see.

--
Jack LaRosa                  mailto:jlar...@charter.net

Sticking with with The Bat! ver: 4.0.38 for now.
Operating? with Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3