The Bat! Professional v4.0.38, Windows 7, no encryption since it cause
me so much trouble before and turned out not to be secure anyway (when
I restored from a backup of the encrypted install, no password needed
to reveal everything!).

Some folders seem to be disappearing and I don't know why. To cite one
example I'm sure of, in Windows Explorer I can see folder X with
sub-folders Y and Z.

In The Bat! I can only see X and Z. I've done CTRL-ALT-SHIFT-L from
the account's Inbox, from X, and from Z. In every case I get "0 lost
folders found". Z didn't even exist before, I had X and Y and when Y
disappeared, I thought I deleted it (Y) by accident so I created Z.

Folder X has MESSAGES.TBB = 43 KB, MESSAGES.TBI = 18 KB
Folder Y has MESSAGES.TBB = 3968 KB, MESSAGES.TBI = 316 KB
Folder Z has MESSAGES.TBB = 84 KB, MESSAGES.TBI = 24 KB

Is there anything else I can do to have The Bat! find these?

Thanks!

--
 Andrew                          mailto:aweb...@wwwebbers.com