Hi

On Thursday 10 December 2009 at 7:22:43 PM, in
<mid:403104275.20091210142...@wwwebbers.com>, Andrew Webber wrote:

> Thanks for the suggestion. I tried that and got this
> message: "The directory specified seems to be already
> used by another folder. Do you still want to use this
> directory?".

> I expect that's okay but I wanted to make sure TB!
> wasn't going to blow away what's there.

> Should I say "yes"?

Just in case, make a copy of the files from the relevant folder first.
I'm confident there will be no issues with saying "yes" but I don't
want you to lose any data by following my advice.  (-;

--
Best regards

MFPA

He's an environmentalist - his arguments are 100% recycled

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600