Hallo MFPA,

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 08:50:08 +0000GMT (9-12-2009, 9:50 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

>> It would be nice if the Inbox allowed "folder-specific
>> deletion" settings, but as far as I can tell, it
>> doesn't.   Wonder why.

M> Probably to encourage people who automate things to filter their mail
M> to other folders and not leave it sitting in the inbox.

You  can  set  that  folder  at  the  account settings. When you set a
specific  deletion  folder  for all folders, then the account specific
folder is for the inbox...

--
Groetjes, Roelof

As I feared, you have no sense of humor.
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 4.2.13.4 ALPHA
Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6001 Service Pack 1
6 pop3 accounts, 1 imap account
OTFE enabled
Quad Core 2.4GHz
4 GB RAM