Hello MFPA,

M> Hi

M> On Friday 18 December 2009 at 3:47:35 PM, in
M> <mid:17210726473.20091218094...@charter.net>, Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

>> Fellow list members,

>> Can someone tell me what this means?

>> The following issue has been RESOLVED.
>> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=7775

>> It says that the issue is fixed but the status is
>> "verify wait". Since I am *NOT* running the latest and
>> greatest version of TB! does this mean that at some
>> point I'll have to upgrade to see the results of this
>> fix?

>> Say it ain't so.

M> It *is* so. Whatever they fix or don't fix will not alter the copy of
M> The Bat! installed on your machine. (-;

I may be old and senile but I'm not senile enough to expect my current
version to be magically upgraded.  I more or less knew the answer to my
question before I asked it but I was hoping against hope that there
might be a way to get the fix without paying for an upgrade.

Alas, 'twas not to be.

--
Jack LaRosa                  mailto:jlar...@charter.net

Sticking with with The Bat! ver: 4.0.38 for now.
Operating? with Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3