Hello MFPA,

M> Hi

M> On Friday 18 December 2009 at 6:17:56 PM, in
M> <mid:464214305.20091218121...@charter.net>, Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

>> I may be old and senile

M> You *may* be but I have no reason to believe one way or the other (-;

>> but I'm not senile enough to expect my current version
>> to be magically upgraded.

M> Sorry, I just couldn't resist interpreting your question that way...

>> I more or less knew the answer to my question before I
>> asked it but I was hoping against hope that there might
>> be a way to get the fix without paying for an upgrade.

M> I had not spotted you are on version 4.0.38 like me, and would need to
M> pay for any upgrade. I rarely view messages in HTML so this one
M> doesn't affect me, but there are a couple of bugs reportedly fixed
M> since 4.0.38 that I'm looking forward to seeing the back of when I can
M> upgrade.

Actually, the incomplete rendering of those particular HTML images has
little consequence for me also. I brought it up merely as an
indication of an error which may have been propagated through all
subsequent upgrades and if so, would require attention. It would be
difficult to brag about TB! being the absolute *BEST* email client
knowing a bug existed.

I've found no other shortcomings with 4.0.38 so far so I'll probably
just stay with it.  I do appreciate your input though.  I trust you
interpreted my previous message as being posted with tongue being
firmly planted in cheek?

--
Jack LaRosa                  mailto:jlar...@charter.net

Sticking with with The Bat! ver: 4.0.38 for now.
Operating? with Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3