Hi Cesar,

on  Tue, 29 Dec 2009 16:03:13 -0200GMT (29.12.2009, 19:03 +0100GMT here),
you wrote:

CS> Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 3:53:52 PM, you wrote:

>> Of course The Bat! makes changes to your computer. For some settings
>> it even uses the registry. I would permit this, so TB! can work its
>> way.

CS> ... That's the problem. I give my permission every time TB!
CS> starts. I wish to find out a way to give it only once ...

Of course. I thought there was some selection offered like "allow only
this time" and "allow permanently". But then, I haven't laid my
fingers on Windows 7 as yet. I'll stick to XP as long as it does what
I need. :)

CS> However,  if  I  lower the warnings level from UAC (no warning, lowest
CS> level), nothing bothers me anymore.

CS> I  should  probably  do  that because as I read before from friends at
CS> TBUDL, UAC wouldn't help so much with security issues.

If UAC is as useless as Danger said, turn it off. You certainly have
other security equipment installed anyway.

--
Cheers
Peter

"Smash forehead on keyboard to continue."