Hi Cesar,

> Thanks  for  your  message.  That's  the problem. I give my permission
> every  time TB! starts.

Try the following: Find The Bat! in the Program Files directory, right
click it and go to the compatibility tab. Check Run as Administrator.

> However,  if  I  lower the warnings level from UAC (no warning, lowest
> level), nothing bothers me anymore.

Well, to run the computer with an administrative account and turning
off UAC is a very, very bad idea. That would open the door for more
malwares like the one you got from that iPhone website :-)

> I  should  probably  do  that because as I read before from friends at
> TBUDL, UAC wouldn't help so much with security issues.

Well, security wise it is always a good idea to run with the least
possible privileges. So create a restricted user and if you need to
install something make sure you scan it first for virus and malware
and then install it using the administrative account that was created
during the setup of the computer.

--
Regards,
Raymund