Hello Hendrik,

HO> Normally, if you change the settings _both_ in Kaspersky and in TheBat
HO> it should do...

HO> Anyway, you can try to edit the ini file containing the Plugin info:
HO> yourpath\MAIL\AVConfig.INI

Yes, I went to the folder c:\users\tijuco\appdata\roaming\the bat

I've  copied  AVConfig.INI  to  old_AVConfig_INI_file  (backup just in
case).

I've edited it using nano editor (ascii) as you told, saved and called
again TB! Nothing was pop up about the dll message.

Then  I  turned  computer off and then on again, calling TheBat... and
then...  SURPRISE  ...  The  pop  up message about dll avv kav.bav WAS
THERE AGAIN... LOL

I went again to the same path and edited the same AVConfig.INI. It was
the same as before. So I conclude that there exists another file which
is  mandatory over this AVConfig.INI, maybe some entry in the Windows
Register or even something inside TheBat! compiled program.

Anyway,  I've  opened  a  ticket  to  TheBat! support team. Maybe next
update  they  can give a way out to this issue and to the problem with
UAC  on  Windows7 (I am running Windows 7 with UAC turned off). I hope
that the developers guys also read TBUDL.

Thanks Hendrik for keeping your attention to this matter.

--
Cheers,
 Cesar                            mailto:tij...@gmail.com