Hello Peter,

PM> I don't know Kaspersky AV in particular, but the thought came to my
PM> mind, that it might be necessary to make the changes related to an AV
PM> program with admin privileges to make them stick. Did you try that?

I  didn't try as admin user because the configuration files are inside
my  home  domain and I suppose I have the ownership over them. I think
it would be a problem if I try to modify a file inside Program Files.

Anyway,  considering  I  am  trying every suggestion, I went to DOS as
administrator  and  changed AVConfig.INI one more time. Turned off and
on again and got the same message of KAV DLL being popped up.

Kaspersky  has  no files available, at least of my knowledge, that can
be  editable.  All  stuff is made from the GUI and looks fine, I mean,
the  TB!  plugin  is  not  marked  but  only POP/SMTP/... has the item
checked "x".

Thanks anyway.

--
Cheers,