Fellow list members,

I have my screen set up as follows:

|                        |                                           |
|                        |                                           |
|    Account tree        |    Emails contained in selected folder    |
|                        |           from account tree               |
|                        |                                           |
|                        |                                           |
|                      View of selected email                        |
|                       from selected folder                         |
|                         (Preview pane?)                            |

Whenever I click on an HTML email it is immediately displayed with the
very top of the email showing in the preview pane and I have to scroll
down to see the rest of the email. However, since upgrading to v4.0.38
I find that after scrolling down, a second or two later the view will
immediately pop back up to the top of the email. I then have to scroll
back down to where I was in order to continue reading. Usually it will
happen a second time as I'm reading but seldom more than twice.

Nothing appears to have changed in what I was seeing so I'm ruling out
some kind of update to the display although I can't think of any other
reason why it might do this.

Ideas?

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa                  mailto:jlar...@charter.net

Sticking with with The Bat! ver: 4.0.38 for now.
Operating? with Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3