Greetings,

My wife has become enamoured of the less-than-plain sigs she sees from her
correspondents, none of whom I can guarantee are using TB. I have looked
everywhere I could think of and can't seem to find where a new message can be
formatted with a "fancy" sig.  Nothing too fancy but with a combination of
plain font and/or script font.  She'd also like to be able to control bold,
italics, and color.

She wants to have a template set up so that she doesn't have to make all these
formatting changes each time she composes a new email. The closest thing I
could find was OPTIONS-PREFERENCES-VIEWER/EDITOR-PROFILE LAYOUT but any changes
made there affect the entire signature, not just the name or phone number or
address or whatever else she might want to include.

Ideally one could create an HTML message with all the different font
modifications in the sig and then save it as a template for future use.

If these features are available in a later version of TB! I'm not averse to
buying it.

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa

Currently using The Bat! ver: 4.0.38 for now.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3