Hello Rick,

On Monday, July 26, 2010 you wrote:

--------------------------------- snip -------------------------------------

>> So anyway, are you saying that it's possible to add a graphic to a TB!
>> template? If so, how?

R> In  any  template window, go to FORMAT and change it to HTML. Then the
R> icons  will  appear  including one to add a graphic. Make a folder for
R> bat  graphics  and  copy  them  there since they are not stored in the
R> template and will otherwise disappear if you move them.

Well, no matter which template (folder, address book) I go into, there is no
way to specify HTML.  Then I looked at your sig and I see that you're running
v4.2.36.4.  It looks like my earlier version doesn't support that feature.

I may have to bite the bullet.

--
Jack LaRosa

Currently using The Bat! ver: 4.0.38 for now.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3