Hallo Jack,

On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 07:29:47 -0500GMT (25-7-2010, 14:29 , where I
live), you wrote:

DC>>> Give it a base filename and then let it name them name-date

RO>> Well, that exactly what TB is doing for me.

JSL> Roelof, can you give us an example of just how you are able to accomplish
that?

I've  disabled  the  autobackup  feature  and  created an event in the
scheduler, that event is set to create a backup with the name:
E:\Mijn Backups\The Bat!\%Date="YYYYMMDD".tbk
It  has  been  discussed  previously on the list that the macros don't
work for the autoback, but they do for the scheduler driven backups.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

'95 - The percentage of people who will have to upgrade their hardware
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 5.0.0.50 ALPHA
Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6002 Service Pack 2
6 pop3 accounts, 1 imap account
OTFE enabled
Quad Core 2.4GHz
4 GB RAM