Hi,

I  made a silly mistake today, when I deleted the Windows xp partition
from a dual boot system, to keep just the Windows 7.
Everything  went  really  well,  but  I forgot that I had set it up to
"share" TB between the XP and Win7.
Now  I  can't start TB, and copying over the files (I made an image of
the drive with Macrium Reflect before) doesn't work.
Reinstalling  doesn't  either. I only get the option to repair, modify
or  uninstall  TB,  but all function give me an error message, because
the files aren't where they used to be.

And  after  deleting  the  Win  xp  partition, I also expanded another
partition and now I apparently can't use the Macrium Reflect backup to
go back.
All my TB files are there, but how do I point the program in the right
direction?

Thanks in advance for any help!

 Susanne                            mailto:sisk...@gmail.com

Using The Bat! 4.2.6