Hello Susanne,

On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 12:13:32 -0800 GMT (30/Nov/10, 3:13 AM +0700 GMT),
Susanne wrote:

S> And I got the problem solved doing the following:
S> After uninstalling with the program you recommended, I still got
S> an error trying to reinstall. It wanted the drive that no longer existed.

S> So, I plugged in a usb stick, made it drive letter D, and presto,
S> TB installed fine, though still pointed to D as the mail directory.
S> I copied my old folder in the correct location on the C drive,
S> pointed TB there, and everything seems to be back as it should be!

I was worried for you and with you, but didn't contribute to this
thread as I had no suggestion. I am so glad you could solve it. Your
posting is a keeper.

S> Am much relieved!

Bet you are!

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.2.36.4