Hi all.

I am looking over my todo list for the next "stable" release of Tcl
Blend (1.2.6) and I am wondering if we should move up to Tcl 8.3
for the pre-compiled Windows binaries.

I am NOT saying that the source code for the 1.2 version would be changed
to only support 8.3, just the pre-compiled Tcl Blend binaries. The source
would still build with Tcl 8.0, 8.1, 8.2, and 8.3. As I am sure many
of you know, Tcl Blend has a binary dep for a particular version of
the JDK and a particular version of Tcl (stubs do not work in this case).

Mo Dejong
Red Hat Inc.