On Wed, 23 Aug 2000, Daniel Wickstrom wrote:

> I'm curious about the JavaInfo structure in javaCmd.c.  When I looked
> at this before, I assumed that you would need a seperate JavaInfo
> structure per thread.  The code I'm looking at now seems to assume one
> global JavaInfo structure that can be used by all tcl threads.  Am I
> missing something here, or is this part of the code still work in
> progress?  I thought I read somewhere in the java docs that class and
> method ids can't be shared between java threads.
>
> -Dan

Just a quick update, I moved the cache into thread local storage
and reworked a bunch of stuff to support it. Things should
be fully thread safe now. If you want to take another
peek you are welcome to, of course you might have to wait
until monday morning for the CVS mirror to update.

Mo DeJong
Red Hat Inc