    >> Also, when I get tclblend working in aolserver, would you be
    >> interested in incorporating the changes in tclblend as a
    >> conditional compile option to support aolserver?  I will try to
    >> minimize the changes to tclblend as much as possible.

    Mo> What would you need to change? I can't agree to something
    Mo> without knowing what it would entail.

I would anticipate some changes to the autoconf files and makefile
templates, and the addition of some aolserver specific 'c' files.

I don't expect a firm commitment from you to add support for aolserver
integration, but I'm interested to know if you are open to the idea.
Your openness to the idea would affect my approach to integrating
tclblend in aolserver.  If however, you don't want the additional
complication to the tclblend distribution, I understand.

-Dan