Hi, can someone assist me in installing TclBlend 1.2.6.  When I try to do
a ./configure in the unix directory, it says that it can't find any zip or
jar files to include on the classpath.  I set the prefixes and the
--with-tcl and the --with-jdk paths correctly...I think .  I know the
--with-jdk path is correct, because just before it gives me that error, it
says that it found java.  Please help.

-YP