On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, Yogindra Persaud wrote:

> Hi, can someone assist me in installing TclBlend 1.2.6.  When I try to do
> a ./configure in the unix directory, it says that it can't find any zip or
> jar files to include on the classpath.  I set the prefixes and the
> --with-tcl and the --with-jdk paths correctly...I think .  I know the
> --with-jdk path is correct, because just before it gives me that error, it
> says that it found java.  Please help.

You need to include more info about what system you are running this on
and provide the config.log file that gets generated. You might have
some strange JDK version that the configure script does not yet
know about. I also suggest that you use the 1.3 version in the CVS
if you are using some strange new JDK.

Mo DeJong
Red Hat Inc