Hi,

I'm using Tkx for my nice interface, and so far things work great.

But I don't get to work a specific thing I need to do: In "scale.tcl", there are bindings like

  bind TScale <ButtonPress-1>   { ttk::scale::Press %W %x %y }

I'd like to change that in my Perl program to

  bind TScale <ButtonPress-1>   { ttk::scale::Jump %W %x %y }

I can't figure out how to execute the latter command via Tkx in Perl. Tkx::Ev does only work for one argument, but here three are expected.

I would be very happy if someone could point me into the right direction.

Thank you, and greetings,

Mazze