Unfortunately, I don't know the answer to your question. I Googled for the
words tooltips and help and among the hits was that page. It looked
interesting enough in Google, and so I clicked it. What interested me was
that the tooltips had a connection to the help system, which sounds like a
good idea to me, in contrast to the bad idea of help in tooltips.

Bonnie

Author Help files and create printed documentation with Doc-To-Help.
New release adds Team Authoring Support, enhanced Web-based help
technology and PDF output. Learn more at www.doctohelp.com/tcp.

DOCUMENTATION & TRAINING WEST 07: THE USER EXPERIENCE

April 18-21, 2007 ~ Vancouver BC ~ Marriott Pinnacle ~ free city tour
40+ sessions * free workshops * free iPod offer * www.doctrain.com