From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Jones, Donna
Subject: Re: [TCP] Care to share a PowerPoint tip?

Don't cram too much on each slide. Besides the fact that small text is
hard to read from a distance, you want people listening to you, not
ignoring you and reading the slide.

If you have the opportunity, sit at the farthest point away from the
screen where your PowerPoint presentation will be projected. Design your
slides to be read easily from that spot, and everyone else will be able
to read everything, too.

Donna

Author Help files and create printed documentation with Doc-To-Help.
New release adds Team Authoring Support, enhanced Web-based help
technology and PDF output. Learn more at www.doctohelp.com/tcp.

DOCUMENTATION & TRAINING WEST 07: THE USER EXPERIENCE

April 18-21, 2007 ~ Vancouver BC ~ Marriott Pinnacle ~ free city tour
40+ sessions * free workshops * free iPod offer * www.doctrain.com