On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 11:42 AM, Jared Zimmerman < [email protected]> wrote:
> When you compare the view of individual cards Phabricator duplicates all > of the board permissions onto each card (about half of the screen) I think it is that way because you can set per-card permissions and other settings. So it's not quite duplicative per se? Anyway, we should upstream your comments to the Phabrictor team Jared, since the workboard view is in active development. I think we need to be diligent about separating "nice to have" things from "must-have", and also be clear about what are hoping to gain from Phabricator. Overall I think we all agree that Phabricator is not as pleasurable to use as Trello and not as Agile-focused as Mingle. Personally however, I think we stand to gain *a ton* by actually having our user stories/tasks/bugs and mockups/design assets connected to the patches that implement them. This is fundamentally how GitHub issues works, and it's so much more efficient. -- Steven Walling, Product Manager https://wikimediafoundation.org/
_______________________________________________ teampractices mailing list [email protected] https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/teampractices
