chris...@astron.com (Christos Zoulas) wrote:

> Hmm, it works for me (gives 0x106). Also I could not reproduce your other

It is a snaphot from 4 days ago

NetBSD 7.99.42 (GENERIC.201611250700Z) amd64

the default base compiler

$ cc --version
cc (nb1 20160606) 5.4.0

I have no special compiler setup (hence the missing ASAN symbols in the other
mail).

I start a xterm (where it correctly gives 0x106), then a tmux with TERM=screen,
there I get 0x162.  Except pkgsrc I did not compile any software, so every
component (xterm, tmux, cc, curses) is already in the base binary.

> ASAN/vs/no-ASAN issue. Is that current on amd64? What terminal?

Same system.  Here the bug is in xterm already, tmux is not needed.
TERM=xterm.  Locale is:

$ locale
LANG=""
LC_CTYPE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_COLLATE="C"
LC_TIME="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_NUMERIC="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MONETARY="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MESSAGES="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_ALL="en_US.UTF-8"

I have no idea why this can't be reproduced.  Until Friday I did work with a
snapshot from September 30 which had the same behaviour.

--Carsten