Apple's Airport Express units also do a nice job of this.  I like keeping a few
extra on hand because they a so versatile:

- convert hotel room wired connections into wireless
- extend the range of a wireless network
- serve as a wireless to wired bridge
- stream itunes to anywhere in wireless range
- etc.

The limitation in your application /could/ be that they have only a single
ethernet port.  If you are bridging up multiple PCs in roughly the same
location, then you'd also need a switch or hub of some sort.