>>>>> "Edward" == Edward Ned Harvey <lop...@nedharvey.com> writes:

Edward> Good to know.  But it's still desirable to have the local router
Edward> handing out IPv6 addresses to local clients...  So I don't have
Edward> to manually configure every device that I'll ever use.

Indeed.  My home router is an Apple Airport Extreme, and it supports
both 6to4 (if my ISP did) and the 6-to-4 tunnel I got from HE.

If you use one of the modern free OS as your border router (Linux, any
of the BSDs), there's also no problem supporting either.

Dunno about other commercial routers.

<mer...@stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>