On 09/22/2010 10:41 AM, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
> Edward>  Good to know.  But it's still desirable to have the local router
> Edward>  handing out IPv6 addresses to local clients...  So I don't have
> Edward>  to manually configure every device that I'll ever use.
>
> Indeed.  My home router is an Apple Airport Extreme, and it supports
> both 6to4 (if my ISP did) and the 6-to-4 tunnel I got from HE.
>
> If you use one of the modern free OS as your border router (Linux, any
> of the BSDs), there's also no problem supporting either.
>
> Dunno about other commercial routers.

In theory it's possible with any router that'll use the dd-wrt
alternative firmware, but that's probably not surprising:
http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/IPv6_(tutorial)
<http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/IPv6_%28tutorial%29>
I say theory merely because I've never tried it so don't know for definite.

Paul