> Is there any documented test for the quality of the PRNG?

Are you talking about our use of MD5, or our use of RC4?

If you are talking about our RC4, then there is; I will put it this
way: If our use of RC4 in this exactly-how-a-stream-cipher-works way
is bad, then every other use on this planet of steam ciphers is bad,
and very broken.  We are relying on the base concept.

The idea is that you can initialize a stream cipher with near-crap and
it will work OK for the way we are using it.

If the MD5 stuff we generate is crap, we are still probably more than
OK compared to everyone because we are going further, and doing the
slice/dice everyone-shares on the RC4 output.