Set Up The Bar for St. Pats!

View this email online at:
http://foodservice-dek.com/DEK_Presents/HOSP/2012/3-Magnuson/index.html

March 17th is just around the corner, and it's Saturday night this year!
We can get your order to you in time to set up the bar for
maximum profits on the busiest day of the year.

Visit us online: http://www.posi-pour.com/
Watch our Video: http://www.posi-pour.com/broadband.asp
Download our catalog: http://www.posi-pour.com/pdf/catalog.pdf

Boost Profits with the Posi-Pour.
Portion Control each and every shot quickly and accurately.
You make more with Posi-Pour.
Available in Kelly Green for St. Pat's.

Make Jaeger Bombers and Irish Car Bombs in handy, disposable, bomber cups.
1 oz. shot glass built in to the center with a 4 oz. surround.
Fast and easy and available in Neon Green for your St. Pat's party.

Pour spouts for all your bottles.
Patron, Absolute, Cuervo 1800 our oversized corks fit every brand behind the
bar.
Order measuring or free flowing spouts. Avoid over pouring and spillage.
Available in several colors - including neon green.

Go Green for St. Patty's Day Celebrations and Earn More Green When You Do!
Call today! 1-800-435-2816 or email posipo...@aol.com

www.FoodService-Dek.com
B) 2012 Machalek Communications, Inc.
Carefully selected products & services for your bar or restaurant.

12550 W. Frontage Rd. Suite 220 Burnsville, MN 55337 b" 800.846.5520
Did this go into your junk mail? Click to learn how to whitelist us.
www.foodservice-dek.com/whitelist.cfm