On 2012/06/29 20:05, sven falempin wrote:
> ifconfig bridge0 rule pass in on fxp0 src de:ff:*

wouldn't it be simpler to just allow a mask value to be set,
then you don't need to mess with extra flag variables, just mask
the MAC address with this value before comparison.

> ifconfig bridge0 rule pass in on fxp0 src *:de:ff

what use-case do you have for this? matching on the vendor part
sort-of makes sense, but I'm at a loss to see anywhere you might want
to match the *end* of a MAC address and ignore the start...