On 11/13/12 13:49, Christian Weisgerber wrote:
Alexander Hall <alexan...@beard.se> wrote:

Since I switched to SMTPD I noticed a few cron emails being marked as
spam by spamassassin, largely caused by the From: and To: headers not
containing a domain part.

If I read RFC822 correctly, the domain part is not optional, and thus
we should append one, unless MAILTO already specifies one.

This looks like a problem in smtpd.  Sendmail and compatible MTAs
have always fully qualified any incomplete addresses.

Ok, no matter how we parse the rfc's, since old sendmail and friends rewrites those headers, I guess it's already a de-facto standard, in practice forcing us to make smtpd do it too.

In the meantime, would the diff hurt anyone? Or is it just a lousy workaround?

/Alexander