On Sun, Dec 02, 2012 at 05:07:47PM +0000, Miod Vallat wrote:
> > I'm trying to build the latest libsqlite3 in tree and am running into a
> > number of problems. First I want to make sure I'm following the correct
> > build procedure.
> >
> > In lib/libsqlite3 I'm running
> >
> > make obj
> > make depend
> > make
> >
> > During make I get the following build failure on amd64:
>
> You forgot to make includes before attempting to build the library.
>
> Miod

So I did:

make obj
make depend
make includes
make

and am still receiving the same build errors. I'd normally just wait for
a new snapshot, but now I want to make sure the build isn't broken.

As long as developers aren't seeing a problem, thats good enough for me.

--
James Turner
ja...@calminferno.net